I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

June 26, 2009

Home Videos - produced by the children

The girls have been going nuts with the video option on our camera. Here is a few samples of their work.
Cora is saying, "This is the best video I've ever tooken. I love myself!"

Maggie filming Cooper

4 comments:

Our Family said...

I LOVED your comment on my blog. I knew that family would appreciate the Spencer reference. I think it would have been funny to have an Aunt Nicole dog. I love your updates to your blog and I'm so glad we can "stay in touch" this way. We love you guys and miss you too! Let us know when you are coming to Utah agin. We'd love to see you. I'd love to get cousins together around the end of September to go to the Temple together in honor of Grandma and Grandpa's 70th wedding anniversary. We've got quite a few of us in Utah. Or, we'll just have everyone go wherever they are in honor of G'ma and G'pa. What do you think?

Erin said...

Cute videos. I love how Cora is telling Cooper to smile. And then says, "Good girl, I mean good job, that's a good boy." Love it! I have recently let Sadie take over the camera and will be posting about it soon. It's so fun to see what they come up with!

Becky said...

CUUUUTE! Especially little Cooper smiling . . . .

Amanda XOX said...

That is too cute! My little guy was asking who was talking and filming the baby boy. He thought it was Elmo from Sesame Street =o)