I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

October 21, 2009

Stupid Human Tricks

Stupid Human Tricks
by
Cooper J Gadd
The Ball
(this is the size of a golf ball, a golf ball is what he usually uses for this trick)
Shoving the ball into the mouth......

......Just about there.....

.....Done! Voila!
When he's not in the tub he will pop the golf ball in his mouth and crawl around that way until, I'm assuming, his cheeks get tired and he spits it out.
What a talented little boy!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am not kidding when I say he is the cutest little boy I have EVER seen! And his little trick is hilarious!

meagan said...

Cooper is getting too grown up! And he's already got some skills to impress the ladies with. I finally read a book from the blog book club and I LOVED it!