I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

January 27, 2010

Hooray for happy news!

I am so grateful to Sugardoodle.net for posting this news story on Facebook today.
Maggie, my eight year old, has been consumed with the tragedy in Haiti and upset over the lives lost. We have watched next to nothing on the news about it, but they have been talking about it a great deal at school. Her school has set up a little "Haiti Relief" Fundraiser. She has taken in whatever coins she can get her hands on. I have loved watching her be so concerned and compassionate, but I don't like seeing how it upsets her. She woke up yesterday in tears because she had a dream that her best friend fell down a steep mountain and she couldn't wake her up. Through her tears she said, "Mom, she was dead."
I am so excited to share this bit of happy news with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful story and I am very glad that you shared it.