I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

October 15, 2010

Boo!

Each year when October hits I feel as if a little ghost pops around the corner and says,
"Boo! It's here!"
And what is it that's here you might ask?
Every major event in a mother's life that causes her to work her tail off in the hopes that all attending have the most wonderful experience they can possibly imagine for each of these special days.
Including: 6 Birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and a Wedding Anniversary.
Starting off our marathon of celebration is Cora.
She's turning 7 this year and is having a Halloween party. These are the cute invites we made for her party.
As crazy as this time of year gets, I love it! There's so much excitement and so many reasons to think about each person in my family and what will make them happy.
However, to save my sanity we only do parties every other year. Now I'm re-thinking whether we should all be having parties on the same year!

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

So cute Molly! I'm glad you posted these I wanted to see them.

Phyllis said...

You and Kevin really should have thought about abstaining during the first half of every year... I'm just sayin'.....

Cut costumes on the kids, also, and amazingly cute invites! You are the best mom!