I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

November 4, 2010

Adoption Day!

What a crazy wonderful day!
The little ones didn't wake up at the crack of dawn as usual, so we woke up at 8:00 am and needed to get six people ready and out the door by 8:30!
We made it out by 8:45 and in the doors of the court at exactly 9:30.
In all the craziness I forgot my camera. I was so upset. Luckily we had our phone. This is right after the judge approved the adoption and told us we were good to go. Our sweet adoption worker, Beth, did the best she could with our phone.
Afterwards we celebrated with breakfast at Cracker Barrell, our favorite.
We finished off the day with a little dance party in the kitchen and a great family home evening, since we missed it on Monday.
Marlee gave us a wonderful lesson about the Smith Family frame home & the sacred grove. We are getting ready to visit my parents on their mission in Rochester, NY, as well as preparing to take our family to the Palmyra temple to be sealed for time and eternity.
Our next great family adventure!
Thank you everyone for your love and support.
So many have worked hard for our family to make this adoption possible.
Others have loved and cared for Marlee until it was the right time for her to join our family.
While still more people helped and supported us while we went through the throws of the adoption process.
Not to mention the countless prayers we know were offered in our behalf.
THANK YOU!!!!

9 comments:

Erin said...

I am so happy for you guys and that everything went exactly as it should have. What a great blessing, for all of you. I loved the post about the pumpkins and how you had to be reminded how things were missing last year. So, so happy for your family, Molls. I love you!

Laura said...

This brought tears to my eyes! Congrats to you and your beautiful family!!! :)

Christensen family said...

That is just awesome. I am so happy for you guys. that will be amazing to all be sealed together as well

Lauri said...

So incredibly awesome Molly and Kevin and to go to the Palmyra temple with you mom and dad there what a great experience. When will you be doing that? Congratulations.

Wooden's said...

Congrats. I wish I could be there with you guys for your special day in the temple. I love you.

Courtney said...

So wonderful!!!!! Congrats!

meagan said...

Congrats to the whole family. Palmyra is close, but not that close. Great things are in store for your family. I love how they ONLY sleep in on days when you really can't. How do they know?

Becca said...

Congratulations again! I am so happy for you guys. And our lesson today in Nursery was about Joseph Smith seeing God the Father and Jesus Christ, so Marlee is probably an expert now. ;)

I love you guys!

Becky and Todd said...

Yea! The whole crew over here is so happy it's official...what a blessing to welcome Marlee into your home, and what blessings she'll enjoy because of being in your home:-)