I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

October 26, 2008

More Missouri
















A Gadd Family Trip wouldn't be complete without a trip or two to the ball park. We saw the Cardinals in St. Louis (pictures with lots of red), and the Royals in Kansas City (pictures with lots of blue).

7 comments:

Erin said...

Yay!!! I am so stoked that you are working on your blog again. I have a blog list and I saw the title and couldn't figure out whose blog it was 'til I got here. You and the girls are adorable. I love the picture with the 3 of you in pink shirts. Too cute! I cannot believe how fast they are growing up. I hope things are great with you. I miss you and think of you a ton.

meagan said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Your pictures and background are pretty adorable! I can't believe how much your girls have changed in just the year that we've known them.

Our Family said...

Yeah! You are blogging again! Now we have this and Facebook to keep in touch. Are Kolby and Jamie pregnant? I guessed it from some comments on Facebook.

Team C said...

I can't believe how long Cora's hair is. It is so pretty. Cute pics, but no baby shots. How come? When is your due date?

Christy said...

Cute pictures! Your girls could are adorable.

Phyllis said...

I think the last picture is the best all around. Awesome.

JackieSue said...

You must be too busy to update your blog. UNLESS, oh my goodness, I hope I don't have this post saved as the home page. I'll go check. ;-)