I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

November 1, 2008

Country Pumpkins '08

We went to the local pumpkin patch, "Country Pumpkins," for family home evening and had so much fun. The girls each picked out a pumpkin and played in the hay maze, corn boxes, and cotton while Kevin and I played a rousing game of bags. I almost beat him!


What could be more fun than a trailer full of cotton!





Cora is almost 4" Tall

Mags is just over 4"











2 comments:

Just us said...

We went to that pumpkin patch too! It's awesome. I absolutely love the sepia pictures of the girls in the cotton! William didn't know what to think of all the cotton but he did like the playing in the corn kernels.

JackieSue said...

So cute! I LOVE those pics of Cora in the cotton. The sepia looks awesome!!!