I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

September 23, 2009

Disney World

We took a trip to Disney World after Kevin finished pilot instructor training. We were there for a whole week and did Disney for 5 days! My mom and my sister and her husband came. Needless to say we had a blast!
I've posted a slide show for each park and one for Downtown Disney.


Magic Kingdom


Epcot


Animal Kingdom



Disney's Hollywood Studios

Downtown Disney

3 comments:

Christensen family said...

Molly looks like you guys had a ton of fun. So when were you there. We just got back from doing the same thing. I think I would be funny if we were there at the same time.
jalyssa

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun. We stopped at Animal Kingdom when we were in Florida for our cruise in March, but it wasn't long enough. It was REALLY busy too, but we're so used to going off season that any line is long. Cooper is SO cute! I could just eat him up. I bet you do all the time. Miss you always!

Becky said...

Ahhhh- Disneyworld is the BEST!!! Even though we just went a year and a half ago- I am ready to start planning our next Florida vacation! Glad you guys had a good time- it is definitely a great way to celebrate graduation from training (or medical school . . . )!