I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

September 22, 2009

Locks of Love

Cora decided about a year ago to grow her hair and donate it to the locks of love foundation. I explained to her that her hair would be used to make a wig for children who have lost their hair due to cancer and other illnesses.
Cora said she wanted to do this so she could help other kids. I thought she'd end up wanting to cut her hair before it was long enough; but she did it! The hair she cut had to be 10 - 12 inches from tip to tip. One day she asked me to measure her hair. It was just about 11 inches. She said, "Let's go get it cut." So we did.
What a great little girl!

9 comments:

Our Family said...

That is so neat!

Unknown said...

love the posts!! Coaras hair aw!Stitches, aw! I could go on and on. Love your new family pic.

Courtney said...

What a sweet girl. We miss you Cora!

Christy said...

Great job to mom also for not wacking it off at it's unruliest stages.

meagan said...

Way to go Cora! She has such pretty hair, so whoever gets it will be lucky. Where are you guys at these days?

Chris and Mel said...

that is priceless molly!

Christensen family said...

How cute. I love the cut. She is so sweet.

Erin said...

She's so cute. Her hair is gorgeous long or short. I wish I could have been the one cutting it though...

Erin said...

I lover her hair! it's gorgeous whether it's long or short. I wish I could have cut it though...