I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

February 16, 2010

Christmas '09

We had a fabulous Christmas in Utah.
It was the first time we had been back for Christmas in seven years. It was wonderful for to share the season with all of our family. I never take as many pictures as I'd like, but I'll post what I've got.
Christmas Eve
My beautiful sister Mandi and her little Cutie Josie

Me, Mandi, and Emily. We forgot to take another pic when Rebecca got there.

The Hay Ride!
After the food and festivities we all piled into to this trailer hooked to the back of Ricky's truck and drove around the neighborhood carrolling. It was freezing, and fun!


Christmas Morning!
Ahhh, lovely photos from Christmas Morning. Gotta love it!

The best picture from the whole trip!
After opening presents at my parents house we went over to the Gadds for a yummy breakfast. Unfortunately I was so into my breakfast I didn't take any pictures.
We love relaxing and hanging out at the Gadd's house. The kids can't get enough of their Uncle Wes, Stu and Aunt Callie.


Santa came to visit on Christmas Day!


Carroll Family
Brigham, Colby, Zack, Santa, Rebecca, & Savannah
Missing: Brian and Lily


The Ables Family
Ricky, Emily, Braxton, Bradley, Ellie, Santa, Ashton & Burke

Us!
Molly, Maggie, Santa, & Cora
Missing: Kevin & Cooper



The Heaps Family
Tyler, Mandi, Josie, Santa, and the Bun in the Oven

1 comment:

Erin said...

How fun! I love your family. It was awesome to see the pictures with all the kids. I can't believe how big some of them are! I am so happy you got to be with your family for Christmas. I am starting to understand how hard Christmases are without family.