I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

February 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had the best Thanksgiving weekend. My mom and dad came for the holiday and we had Maggie's baptism as well. Kevin's dad was able to come out the day after Thanksgiving for the baptism. One of the sweetest moments at the baptism was Maggie singing "My Eternal Family."

Grandpa Karl took care or Cooper during the program. What a great grandpa!
Cooper and I before church the next day.

Maggie had her Grandpa Jack baptize her. We love you Grandpa!


While my parents were in town we went to see Wicked. We all loved it, especially Maggie

Maggie after the show with Nessarose & Boq

2 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

You have an 8 year old. Unbelievable! She's adorable.

Christy said...

Congratualtions to Maggie on her baptism. A big day for the whole family!