I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

February 19, 2010

Cracklin' Rosie

This post is for Kevin. He has been on a Neil Daimond kick for a few weeks. Now he is out of town and missed this iconic moment in Cora's life.

"There's two kinds of people in this world. Those who like Neil Daimond, and those who don't"

10 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE HER!! Oh my gosh, Molly, she is so dang cute! She makes me think you had to have been a lot like that. Miss you.

~We're Neil Diamond fans, by the way. ;)

Christensen family said...

Oh how I miss her singing and dancing. That just cracked me up.

Cydney Jensen said...

Ok she reminds me of you and mandi when we were younger! Haha so cute!

Natalie said...

Yep, she is her mother's daughter! So good to have little Molly-Pots running around still!!

Christy said...

Why do I see this appearing as "old footage" on some reality TV program in a few years. What a performer.

Wooden's said...

reminds me of all the days we spent making up dances and singing in your front yard when we were kids. oh those were the days...

Adam and Shalisa said...

That was so cute you can add us with Kevin as people who love love Neil Diamond!

Chris and Mel said...

that is hilarious! i'm the kind who likes neil, and chris is the kind who doesn't- we're headed for disaster i think :)

Lauri said...

Gee I seem to rember girls dancing and doing things like that at my house, let's so to Saturday Night Fever and other songs, I think like mother like daughter!

julie said...

What a cutie! We got a good kick out of that! Work it girl!! :)