I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

May 10, 2009

Assignment Night & Pilot Training Graduation

On January 9, 2009 we attended assignment night for UPT class 09-04 at Columbus AFB, MS. After a year (or more) of pilot training each class member finally finds out which plane they will be flying and what air force base they will be going to.
Kevin’s first choice of plane was the B2 spirit, but receiving a B-2 straight out of pilot training is rare. So Kevin did what he does best and manipulated the system doing all he could to get a
B-2 in the drop for his class. After much drama of losing the #1 spot and finding out no fighters would be given to his class, on assignment night we walked away ecstatic.
B-2's at Whitman AFB, MO


Kevin recieving his roasting. Everything they said about him being cheap was just about true.
Why is he so happy? The B-2 does the Rose Bowl fly over every year!




If you want to learn more about the B-2:
I don't have many pictures of the actual graduation. The day was a blurr trying to wrangle a
7 & 5 year old and take care of a week old baby. But it was a great day and we were so proud of Kevin!
The traditional breaking of the wings andKevin holding Cooper at the graduation dinner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is a very Sci-Fi looking plane! So will you be in Mo. long?

Erin said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I could have been reading it all this time...oh well...I'm so glad I found it! Give Kevin a big congrats from us! That's so amazing he actually knows how to fly one of those things.

Your kids are getting so big...and so cute!!

Feel free to check in on our blog any time...gaddfam.blogspot.

Vern and Susan Henshaw said...

WE miss your cute family. We love to updated on all of you. The best of luck in what you are doing.

The Jacobs Family said...

Molly, that is AMAZING!!! I had to text my dad as soon as I read this post and tell him. How exciting for you guys. Your kids are just too cute, and I bet you are having so much fun with your little boy. I miss you!