I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

May 12, 2009

St. George, UT

St. George, UT
LDS Temple


During our stay in Utah (Feb. '09 - May '09), my parents took a weekend trip to St. George, and invited our family to come with them. Since our children have never lived near their grandparents it was a special occasion to get to go on a mini vacation with Grandpa & Grandma!
While the men were golfing us girls, and Cooper, went shopping at the outlets and to see the beautiful St. George temple. We hiked around the red rocks and ate at In-N-Out..mmmm!
Needless to say, we had a blast and will cherish the memories forever.


At the Red Rocks.
Cora was the only one to make it up the narrows section. I'm too claustrophobic, Maggie must have inherited that from me because she turned around half way through. Kevin and his massive chest wouldn't fit so he had to turn around. Fearless Cora just kept on going and I met her at the top.
The picture of Cora smashed between two rocks is her emerging from the narrows. I like to call it "Cora in the Crack"

If you are curious about what a temple is visit this link:

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

I have a picture of you that makes it *look* like you are in the narrows. (It was some tricky photography.) I also have one of me in the same spot as Cora, I'm pretty sure. Fun times. Also, I always knew Kevin's rippling pectorals would get him into trouble someday.