I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

May 12, 2009

Grandpa-The-Great

I had to post this most precious moment that happened a few weeks ago.
My grandpa Jack, who we call Grandpa-The-Great so we don't get him confused with my dad who is also Grandpa Jack, has dementia. Most of the time he can barely express his thoughts through words. He knows what he wants to say but can't make the words come out. It is extremely frustrating and embarrassing for him.
Cora has developed a fascination for Grandpa-The-Great and all his oldness. It's quite funny, and he loves it.
Cora came home from preschool with a book all about spring. She read it to Grandpa-The-Great a few times, and then asked him to read it to her. He read that little book three times!!!! She coached him along and helped him with the words he stumbled on. It was truly a miracle and such a special moment. I'm so glad I made them start the book over so I could take a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie Cora is:)

Team C said...

That will be a cherished pic forever. What great posts. Hope you guys are doing great!