I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

May 24, 2009

Chicken Tenders

Thanks to the line from Kung-Fu Panda, "Oh my tenders," my girls now call certain parts of their bodies their tenders. When we got home from Costco the other day I had Cora carry in the bag of chicken tenders. She stopped and read, "ch..ick..en t..en..d..ers." Then in a startled voice, which she faked because she knew she was being funny, she said, "We're gonna eat CHICKEN BUMS?!" The girls laughed and laughed and kept asking me "Are we gonna eat chicken bums?" They couldn't get enough of Cora's little joke.

2 comments:

Erin said...

LOL!!! Great story! Where would we get our comedic relief if it weren't for our kids?

Becky said...

I love the things kids say!

Thanks so much for the invite to see your blog! I glanced through the last several months of posts and it was awesome to see how your family is doing. Your girls are gorgeous and your little Cooper (awesome name, by the way) is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations. Also congrats to Kevin for his accomplishments - - wow- he really flies B-2's? I saw that you were in Utah for the last several months, where to next? Great to catch up! We miss you guys!