I Love to See the Temple!

I Love to See the Temple!
Of all the places the Gadd Family goes, the temple is the most important. Click on the picture to read one woman's feelings about the temple. Her testimony expresses perfectly the way our own family feels about the temple. We are excited to have one of God's holy houses so close to our own!

May 29, 2009

My Favorite Books...and Then Some

I have a big announcement............I'm not pregnant........but I am starting an online book club. I have created a blog where I will, hopefully, post one book a month and anyone and everyone is welcome to read it and share their thoughts, and comment on the thoughts of others. The first few books will be some of my favorites of all kinds. Novels, self help, parenting, religous, memoirs, anything really. Hopefully it will be a fun thing for a lot of people. I have had a good time putting the blog together and deciding on which books to use. I never knew how many books I really loved until I jotted them all down. Anyway, visit the blog and read a good book.

No comments: